Monday 23 January 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                                                                                                                                                                 
It's Monday! What are you reading? Is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey.


Last week I finished Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood.


I am currently reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.  Hopefully I will finish this in the next day or so.


I will then be moving on to The Nanny Diaries by Emma Mclaughlin and Nicola Kraus, which has been on my TBR pile forever!


If all goes to plan I will at least be able to start The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe by the end of the week.


Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to read Oryx and Crake. I already read one Atwood this month though, so I'm trying to pace myself...Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Blind Assassin just before Christmas which I really enjoyed too. Which Margaret Atwood did you read?

    ReplyDelete